Wednesday 5 June 2013

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

For the summer at least--we'll see how things go in the next little while. I apologize to those select few who actually followed my blog in the past since I abandoned it abruptly more than a year ago without any explanation. Long story short, my life took an unfortunate detour and even though there are many challenges ahead, I find myself in a much more better place. I have always enjoyed reading and engaging in literary discussions but that passion seems to have dissipated almost entirely. It is embarrassing to confess that I have not actually read any form of literature since my last post in April 2012 and hopefully by starting up this blog again, I can get inspired to get back into reading. 

I have an idea to start up a read-a-thon in the next little while if there is any interest but in the mean time, if you guys/gals have any strategies or book recommendations that you think would revitalize my affection for literature, please let me know. Once again, it's great to be back and I look forward to re-connecting with some old blogging friends and making new ones!


http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Funny-Reading-Its-Fundamental-Poster.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kayleigh! I have so much to catch up on your blog! I hope everything is going well on your end. :)

    ReplyDelete